Start a new topic

OST to PST Converter Software

With the help of InQuit OST to PST Converter users can easily work on Win 95, Win NT, Win 98, Win ME, Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 8.1, and Win 10 (32bit & 64bit) and it can also work on Live Exchange Server 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016. You can convert your data into various formats like PST, EML, MSG, vCal, vCard etc. Try the free demo version of this tool to convert 30 emails for free. This application can give a benefit to migrating damaged OST file into PST file without any size limitation, it can split large sized PST files into small bits as per your needs.

Read More Info: https://www.inquitsoftware.com/en/ost-to-pst-converter.html 

Best OST to PST Converter tool to conversion emails from Outlook OST to PST file format such as- PST, Zimbra, Gmail, vCard, ICS, office365, Live exchange server,  MSG, EML, EMLX, MBOX, PDF, NSF, and etc... This application will help you to import OST to PST Outlook file format. This application is the top converter used for converting OST file to PST Outlook file format including 14plus file-formats Zimbra, Gmail, vCard, ICS, office MSG, EML, EMLX, MBOX, PDF, NSF, and etc.

Steps to convert ost to pst format;

• Install and run KDETools for OST to PST Converter

• Add OST files.

• Add File/folder.

• Click Export Option.

• Select PST files format.

• Click Split Option.

• Messages filtering option.

• Click convert “button.

More info- Download OST Converter Software

You may try Data Recovery Solutions software tool which can easily and amazingly converts OST File to PST. This OST to PST converter tool perfectly converts OST File without any third party software installation. You can easily repairs corrupt OST file and then converts it to PST. You can also recovers permanently deleted or corrupted mailboxes items.

Visit to know more at- https://www.data-recovery-solutions.com/ost-to-pst-file-converter.php

Here, I am providing you the best suggestion for the conversion of OST files and their recovery. I have a great experience on working this tool. The tool simply works fast without any hurdles. It’s a great solution to your problem. I used this tool the first time on the suggestion of my technical head and got flawless results. The software works smoothly and performs easy recovery of OST emails, attachments, whole components of email messages without losing any single file. It also supports all Mac OS versions. You can download the free demo version for OST to PST Converter for Mac.

I am here to provide a solution to move your OST data into PST in few steps without any problem. I found a migration guide related to this topic which make you understand the process and gives much better conversion results. You can read this export OST emails to PST article to get the details of this migration. To get direct access you can refer here:- https://www.softakensoftware.com/blog/convert-ost-file-to-pst-without-outlook.html

If you want to switch OST files to PST format, So you just go to sites and download OST to PST Converter tool is a very valuable tool for switching OST files into Outlook PST file format. It also converts other formats file such as OST file to PST, MSG, DBX, and EML formats. This software supports all the latest versions of Windows such as 2007, 2010, and 2013, 2016, 2019, etc.

Login or Signup to post a comment