Start a new topic

OST zu PST Konverter

Viele professionelle OST-zu-PST-Migrationstools sind über das Internet verfügbar und ermöglichen die Konvertierung von OST-Dateien in das Outlook PST-Format. Hier schlage ich auch eine geeignetere und kostengünstigere E-Mail-Importeursoftware vor. Der Konverter kann mühelos alle E-Mails und anderen Daten von Offline-OST-Dateien von einem anderen E-Mail-Client in das Outlook PST-Format übertragen.

Mehr Info- OST zu PST Konverter 

I would like to suggest you can Download ZOOK OST to PST Converter is the prominent solution for users to export OST to PST format by maintaining the email properties and maintaining the folder structure of OST file. It enables user to convert and recover OST to PST format along with attachments. It is a windows supportable utility which can easily installed on any version of Windows operating system i.e. Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, and all below versions. maintains folder hierarchy to save emails in same folders and sub-folders. Demo version of the utility is also offered to the users by which they can easily export 25 items from OST file to PST format.

Explore More:- https://zook-ost-to-pst-converter.soft32.com/

I would like to recommend you to download Outlook OST to PST Converter from KDETools software. This is the unique solution to convert all OST files to PST Outlook formats with 100% supports OS Windows’s version 98, Win XP, Win Vista, Win7, Win 8, Win 8.1, and Win 10 (32bit & 64bit). The migration tool is a smoothly works to export multiple OST files by batch conversion option into new PST Outlook format. 

Updated software of KDETools OST to PST Converter Tool- 

• Show Free preview to Conversion data.

• Import Encrypted, Password-protected, and Damaged OST files data to create a new Outlook PST file.

• Split option- divide large PST files into small parts (25GB).

• Convert OST to PST and different file formats such as- Zimbra, Gmail, MBOX, office 365, live Exchange server, EML, EMLX, MSG, vCard, ICS, and etc.

• Split option can smoothly divide large Outlook PST file by Size, Date, and Folder.

• Compatible with all Windows editions.

More Info- Convert OST to PST Outlook

Login or Signup to post a comment