For conversion OST file to PST File, the smart way has been provided just download this eSoftTools OST to PST Converter Software that is best application to recover emails from Exchange OST OST file and convert Exchange OST to Outlook file with emails formatting, properties- to, bcc, cc, time, subjects and from, embedded images and many more. OST to PST Conversion Software easily performs convert OST file to PST, Office 365, EML, MSG, HTML, EMLX, MBOX, vCal, ICS, vCard, and many more formats.
Get More Details- Exchange OST to Outlook file
Looking for a method to exchange OST to Outlook file? Yes, then make use of CubexSoft OST Export Tool that helps you to convert and export multiple OST files into multiple file formats such as PST, PDF, MSG, EML, MBOX, NSF, EMLX, DOC, Zimbra, Office 365, Gmail, Exchange Server, Hotmail, G Suite, etc. It converts all emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, etc. without any single data loss. There is no need to install MS Outlook for the conversion process. It was workable on all versions of Windows OS and MS Outlook.
Visit here - https://www.cubexsoft.com/ost/pst.html
Are searching for a solution to repair highly corrupted/damaged OST files? If yes, then I would like to suggest you download the ATS OST to PST Converter Software that provides various advanced features are listed below –
· Restores all the mailboxes from highly corrupted/encrypted OST file including – emails, journals, tasks, deleted items, notes, etc.
· It provides advanced option to view recovered data before starting conversion procedure.
· You can safely split oversized Outlook OST data files into multiple small PST files as per your comfort by size, date and size.
· It safely convert into multiple file formats such as – Outlook PST, MBOX, NSF, EMLX, vCal, vCard, EML, HTML, MSG files, and many more.
· Allows us to directly convert OST file into cloud-storage application such that – Office365 and Live Exchange Server.
Open Windows Explorer and type or paste %localappdata%\microsoft\outlook in the address bar then press Enter. Copy a PDF file into the folder. Copy the ost name, then rename the ost file by adding -old to the end of the name. (This is easier if you have Show Extensions enabled.)