Start a new topic

Download CSV to vCard Converter

Download CSV to vCard Converter

Steps to Easily Export CSV to VCF File Format

Learn how to export CSV to a vCard. The following are the steps to convert CSV to vCard file format.

-Run the Best CSV to VCF Converter software on a Windows-based system.

-Then use the “Select” option to select a CSV file (Excel, Outlook, Google, etc.).

-After that, software provides an allocation filter for the contact field of the Change Contact field.

-Then, select a destination and use the Save As option to change the default location.

-Then, save contacts as one or more vCard files (VCFs) using the “Save all contacts in VCF” option.

-Create VCF files in VCF encoding format, such as ASCII, UTF-8, UTF-7, UTF-32, Unicode, etc.

-Then, Start the conversion process from CSV to vCard with full contact data migration.

-After conversion, you will receive a contact in vCard format 
Hope this is helpful o you. Get more information about amazing such converters and office 365 on O365ColudExperts

I want to suggest you a solution that I used a week ago to export CSV contacts to VCF format to access contacts on my smartphone. CSV to vCard Converter helps me to smoothly complete the conversion with an unlimited number of contacts. As per my wonderful experience with this software, I would advise you to give a try this application. Visit here for more info: https://www.osttopstapp.com/csv-to-vcard.html

Login or Signup to post a comment