Start a new topic

Exchange OST Mailbox Recovery

I would like to suggest an SysInspire OST mailbox recovery software which is specially designed for great OST mail recovery.

I have been using the application for the last 2 to 3 months when I had a desperate need to recover the OST mailbox.

I tried firstly the demo version software with which perfectly showed up all my user mailboxes and its databases.

I was thoroughly glad about how this software works and gave us a view of all mailboxes.

Now i purchased the license and recovered OST mailboxes to PST files. 

More info:- Exchange OST Mailbox Recovery

1 Comment

Migrate the data from Exchange OST to Outlook PST file format through the help of ATS OST to PST Converter tool. The user can also export oversized OST file into Outlook PST file format. The size of the OST file does not matter for the conversion. Before finishing the conversion it shows the preview of recovered mailbox along with emails, sent-items, deleted-items, drafts, outbox contacts, inbox, calendars, notes (To, Bcc, Cc, Subject, From, Object, Date and Time).

This application has the capability to convert single as well as multiple files into PST and other file formats such as PST, EML, EMLX, vCard, vCal, MSG, and MBOX.

While you convert the data from OST to PST your data integrity always same as before. Apart from PST, it supports cloud-based application Office365 & Live Exchange Server which is a surplus feature of its.

Read More Info: https://ats-ost-to-pst-converter-toolkit.en.softonic.com/

Login or Signup to post a comment