|For Instant conversion of lotus notes NSF file data just download my first preference ATS NSF to PST Conversion Tool. It is the best solution for the conversion of multiple NSF files to PST file at a time. It safely restores all the lotus notes items from highly corrupted or encrypted NSF files such as – tasks, notes, calendars, contacts, drafts, journals, address books, deleted items, inbox, outbox, etc. This tool is eligible to maintain the originality of the mailbox folder hierarchy and data integrity after the conversion process. In this tool, there is no size limitations the user can split any large size or bulky NSF file into several small resultant PST files according to their requirements by folder, size, and date ranges. All the versions of Lotus Notes, MS Outlook and OS Windows are workable including the latest and oldest versions. The user can export only selected items instead of exporting entire data without any trouble.|
Follow the below-mentioned steps to convert NSF to PST:-
Download and install the software.
Open the software.
Click on add NSF file option at the menu bar.
Click on add or search the NSF files and then, select the required file. ...
Now, the user can see the folder list of selected NSF file.
Hope this information is helpful to you
For quickly conversion of lotus notes data from NSF file to PST file folder without losing any single data. In this situation, I would like to suggest you to just download the ATS NSF to PST Converter Utility.
· You can smoothly retrieves permanently lost once emails from corrupted or encrypted NSF files.
· This utility easily restores all the lotus notes data including – emails, address books, drafts, calendars, tasks, notes, journals, etc.
· Avail preview features to view recovered data from NSF files without facing any difficulties.
· Quickly migrates single/multiple NSF files to PST file simultaneously without losing original mailbox folder formatting.
· This converter utility safely divides any larges size NSF file into several small size PST file as per user comfort.