There are numerous situations that result in creating an archive file of OST (Offline Storage Table) in Outlook
In case of accidental file deletion, file corruption or highly damaged OST file, the data cannot be accessed.
So, to make data available, it is recommended to make a backup of the offline .ost files for the accounts.
Follow the steps below to back up the OST File
● Download SysInspire OST to PST converter software to open the Outlook OST File, and Install it.sa
● Select the scanning mode to scan the selected OST file.
● Click on the Next button to indulge in the OST file and then press on the save as the PST options.
● After that click on the Next button.
● Now, open MS Outlook to explore the OST file and check whether the file is properly backed up or not.
More info:- OST file in outlook 2016
If you know how to move OST file into Outlook PST format so I suggest to you distinguished response. I am recommending you download OST File to PST Converter Software. This application, you can sincerely switch data from offline OST file and export into PST, MBOX, and EML, MSG, vCal, and vCard.
To know more info: https://www.sametools.com/convert/ost/
ATS OST to PST Converter which can quickly recover corrupted and inaccessible OST files. This tool helps to convert single or multiple emails of OST files into PST, EML, MSG, etc. Using the tool you can also export Offline OST mailboxes into office 365 and Live Exchange Server.