Start a new topic

Lotus Notes to PST Converter

If you can’t use the manual methods, then you need a third party tool that is ATS NSF to PST Converter which effectively converts your NSF data into PST data file. It does not cause any alteration or changes in the original data while you doing the conversion.

Via this application the user can export the allover data such as emails, inbox, sent the item, draft, delete-items, attachment, calendar, notes, task (To, Cc, Bcc, Date, From, Object and Time). It is compatible to migrate encrypted and password protected file in a safe manner.

Using this utility you can access your data into several file formats such as PST, EML, EMLX, vCard, vCal, CSV, MSG, and MBOX after the conversion process. With the assistance of this program, the user can see the recovered mailbox before saving the data into the new desirable format. You can directly export your data into cloud-based application Office365 & live Exchange Server which is the additional feature of this.

This setup gives 24x7 technical support for you. It is made up with advanced technology so you handle all kind of issues in a few minutes. It provides a free demo facility to access 25 email items in each and every folder free of cost

Free Download Software with Cnet:https://download.cnet.com/ATS-Notes-Converter/3000-2369_4-77530262.html

1 Comment

Two months ago I was facing the same problem, in a discussion someone suggests me to use NSF to PST Converter which worked for me. So I suggest using this tool will provide you a safe and secure NSF to PST conversion result. To get more details about the tool you need to visit this link: NSF to PST Converter

Login or Signup to post a comment