If the user wants to restore the ost file, then don't go here and there, just move to the SysInspire application official website and download the SysInspire OST to PST application for restoring the ost file.
You can easily restore the deleted mailbox contents like the emails, journals, calendars etc. from the ost file because this application has inbuilt restore and also the backup capacity to revive the lost items from the ost file and thus restore all deleted ost files along with their inherited attachments. You can also backup the ost file if required.
So, give it a trial to the OST to PST converter tool by SysInspire. With the help of this third party OST to PST Converter tool, the user is liable to open each variety of components of Outlook files including emails, contacts, calendar events, journals, etc. with their attachments into PST file format.
More info:- Backup and restore OST file
Using Export Option
You can make use of this technique to take a backup of offline OST files in Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, and other versions. Just follow the given instructions:
1. Firstly, launch Outlook application on your system.
2. Then, go to the File menu. After that, click the “Export to a file” option and click Next.
3. Choose an Export to a file >> Personal File Folder (.pst) and then, hit on Next.
4. Choose the folder that is to be archived and select the checkbox stating Include Sub-Folders
5. Now, browse the location where the archive file is to be saved
6. Click on the Finish button.
Hope this helps you.
OST and PST both are different file formats and supported by email utilities. So, if somebody would like to access the offline OST data in Outlook, the user necessitate to migrate the OST to PST format then, a user is capable to open OST files in MS Outlook. Resolve your query by download this tool from here: