Start a new topic

Lotus notes to outlook migration

The Lotus Notes to Outlook Migration tool is a very helpful feature for users who regularly prefer NSF to PST conversion.

The SysInspire allows to migrate multiple Lotus Notes NSF files to a single PST or even the user can create individual PST files for each Lotus Notes file.

The lotus notes to outlook migration tool by SysInspire surely maintain the folder hierarchy while converting Lotus Notes file database to Outlook PST format.

You can also rely on the migrate selected folder option If you want to migrate only a few folders due to lack of time.

In this way, you can migrate required folders of lotus to PST format.

You will just have to get the SysInspire application from the official website, open it in the desktop, add the desired Lotus Notes, apply the required filters and finally migrate the notes to Outlook.

More information:- Lotus notes to outlook migration

I would like to personally recommend you download the Professional Tool to Convert Lotus Notes to Outlook PST. It has the ability to repair highly corrupted or damaged NSF file and export into different file formats –

· It converts single or multiple NSF files to PST file simultaneously without the installation of the MS-Outlook program.

· Maintains the original mailbox folder structure and data integrity after the recovery or conversion process.

· Eligible to perform the conversion from NSF file into all the versions of Microsoft Outlook application.

· Export lotus notes NSF file into Outlook PST, MBOX, ICS, MSG, HTML, vCard, CSV, EML, EMLX files, and many more.

· Directly import NSF data file into cloud-based applications such that – Office365 & Live Exchange without any trouble.

I am also going many utilities for switching emails from Lotus Notes file to Outlook PST format because I have no. of clients which have different NSF files and I migrating that into Outlook. The predictable thing is I want to transfer you that NSF to PST Converter Tool is an excellent and supports all versions.

Visit at: https://www.sametools.com/convert/nsf/

IBM Lotus Notes to PST converter application is one of the fine tools for migrating the NSF file.

This concept is based on my personal experience. I once wanted to migrate an NSF file but I wasn't able to do so manually due to some malfunctions. But to my luck, my friend suggested this software i.e. the free NSF to Microsoft Outlook converter utility Key of the Softaken.

Steps to be followed to convert NSF file-

● Free Download the Lotus Notes to Outlook Migrater application and then open it.

● Upload the NSF file by choosing the Add NSF button.

● Then search for the migrate button to go to the migration section and just migrate the NSF file to the PST file.

The main advantage is that this application even provides a free trial.

The trial version can save a few items per folder from the NSF mailbox.

Login or Signup to post a comment