The lotus notes export to pst tool by SysInspire is a highly dignified, guaranteed and easy-to-use automated third party tool software that assists the users to migrate from Lotus Notes to the pst Outlook emailing client.
It does so by exporting NSF to a PST file and successfully exports all types of databases such as emails, attachments, contacts, calendar, journals etc. And also the contents within the email like the cc, bcc, to, from, etc.
Launch the lotus notes export after getting it downloaded and then operate the tool to export Lotus Notes nsf files to PST files.
To add NSF files for conversion, click Add File.
You can select multiple files for the conversion.
The option for splitting your converted PST files into different sizes is also functional.
You can have the full preview of the selected email by clicking on the Preview button. After viewing, you can export data to a PST file.
More info:- Lotus notes export to pst
Manual Lotus Notes to Outlook conversion:
1. Launch and Open Lotus Notes
2. Find the NSF files that you want to convert. Click “Open”
3. Go to the “File” option and click on “Export”
4. Browse and choose the point where you wish to save the files
5. Select the desired format in the “Save as type” option.
6. Assign a name to the file and choose “Export”
7. In the next step, you are asked to choose how much data you want to export. If you want to export the entire database, you can do that. You can also choose individual files.
In the same step, you can choose whether you want to export the NSF files in default character format or Unicode format.
8. Once you have chosen both, click OK.
Congratulations, now you have successfully exported NSF files from Lotus Notes.
Now we need to Import Lotus Notes in MS Outlook
1. Launch MS Outlook
2. Go to File>Open
3. Choose the “Import/Export” option
4. A wizard box will open, here you have to select ‘Import from another program or file’ and click ‘Next’
5. In the ‘Import a file’ dialogue box, choose ‘Comma separated values (Windows)’ and then ‘Next’
6. Now find the file that you had saved earlier, and click “Next”
7. Choose the location where you want to import the data and click “Next”
8. Click on Finish
Just download an app which provides competence to migrate Lotus Notes to Outlook professionally with the fastest swiftness. With the help of NSF to PST Migration Tool users can simply change limitless Notes files to PST Outlook format at once without decreasing the fineness of data.
Know more details: https://www.sametools.com/convert/nsf/
If you have decided to convert your data from the Lotus Notes file into Outlook PST format then I will recommend try the easy and safe technique to convert your Notes NSF data to Outlook. But the query is here how it will conceivable, then I advise you to use any third-party app who available in the internet market. If you don’t recognize any software related to your question then I also recommend you try IBM Lotus Notes to Outlook PST migrater Application is totally proficient to shift your data rendering to you.