SysInspire NSF to PST Converter is the perfect third party tool that does not make any differences in the original data structure while exporting Lotus Notes NSF mailboxes to Outlook PST.
It works faultlessly and speedily. NSF to PST Converter by SysInspire is deemed a time-saving utility as it allows converting multiple Lotus Notes Files and export into PST files in the quick time period. The number of NSF files doesn't make any impact on the working of the software. The Lotus Notes to Outlook Software helps to renovate NSF email items into standard EML and MSG format so that users can access those email items in various other email clients.
More info:- NSF to PST conversion
NSF to Microsoft Outlook converter application Key is designed with a highly advanced algorithm. It comes with a simple to use interface that allows you to recover the data from Lotus Notes file and migrate into Outlook file format. It gives an accurate result that is better than your expectations.
Before finishing the migration it shows the preview of the imported mailbox along with emails, contacts, inbox, drafts, calendars, deleted-items, sent items, outbox, notes. After the migration, you can preserve the data into several interesting file formats like PST, EML, MSG, HTML, EMLX, and MBOX, etc.
The free demo version of this application allows you to extract a few email items per folder free of price.
Download the easy to use and user-friendly Free Unlimited NSF to PST Converter Toolkit that has the ability to quickly export lotus notes data to Outlook PST file format with all the attachments.
· Capable to recover all the mailboxes from the highly corrupted/encrypted NSF files.
· The user can preview their recovered NSF file data.
· It comfortably exports single or multiple NSF files into PST file without losing originality of existing lotus notes items.
· This converter toolkit is workable with all the versions of OS-Windows, Lotus Notes and MS-Outlook – latest and earlier versions.
· Effortlessly convert NSF file into Outlook PST, MSG, EML, ICS, HTML, vCard, CSV, Office365, MBOX, EMLX file formats.