The eSoftTools Lotus to Office 365 offers you to migrate single or multiple NSF files to Office 365. This tool supports performing migration of all mailbox items including Emails, Calendar, Contacts, Tasks, Journal, etc from Lotus Notes NSF file to Office 365 account. Users can migrate any size of data from an NSF file without facing trouble. You have a great option to choose a date filter that will help you to migrate definite emails from this date to this date. You will have fewer chances to lose exact data while performing the migration. The Lotus Notes to Office 365 Migration is simple and easy to handle. Anyone can access this tool without using a high level of technical skills.
There are some steps for manually perform Lotus Notes to Office 365 Migration:-
1. Install the application OF eSoftTools NSF to PST converter
2. Click The “Select NSF” button to get the Lotus Notes file
3. Browse Lotus Notes you will get two option
> Select NSF file
> Search NSF Database
Choose any one button for the NSF file and start scanning
4. Select the required items from the Mailbox.
5. Click on Import to office 365
6. Now Export Lotus Notes items Microsoft Office 365 Cloud from Office 365 account details.
Get More Info:- Lotus Notes to Office 365 Migration Step by Step