SysInspire NSF to PST converter is known to be the best tool to import NSF files into pst. This software makes sure that before going for importing the nsf files if there is a chance of data crash down then they can opt for the PST split option. This option will just make the broad PST file into tinier sizes so that they can be easily accessed by the user whenever needed.
Interestingly, the size of the desired file size varies from 1GB to 10GB. And, you can also go for the trial version of the SysInspire tool because here you can know more about the importing process of the software in detail.
● Firstly, Install the SysInspire Lotus Notes to PST converter which is the first requirement to import NSF files to Outlook.
● Click on add NSF file option. You can either add or search the NSF file.
● After selecting the desired NSF file, go for scanning of the files, then check out the inner contents whether it is the required file or not and then click on import to Outlook PST.
● Before that choose the required folder from the folder list.
More info:- Import NSF files into pst
Notes to Microsoft Outlook importer is an automated solution to simply convert from NSF to an Outlook account. Through this utility, the user can instantly save their NSF database that is stored in the Lotus Notes file to a working Outlook file.
Here is the Top IBM Lotus Notes to PST converter Software Trial which can resolve the problem of NSF conversion to PST. It can export NSF file into many different file types which includes options such as Outlook, PST, HTML, EML, MSG, EMLX, and others. The directory structure remains as the origin of the data. Also, users can view all the information of the mailbox even if it is damaged.
To perform the conversion of NSF to PST Just follow simple steps:-
1. Launch the Application and it will simply detect the Lotus Notes file on its own from the stored location NSF file).
2. Simply select the mailbox folder and file type of results.
3. There are 10+ different file formats available for migration you have to 3. select PST from the given options.
4. Click on the Migrate button and start the Migration.
A Download free demo version of this application is also available for all customers with support to all editions of NSF.