Start a new topic

SysInspire NSF file converter

I would say that SysInspire NSF to PST converter tool is such a guaranteed and assured application that is perfect for NSF file Converter. The SysInspire NSF to PST converter enhances the risk-free and 100% guaranteed conversion of NSF to PST. This excellent application has made its worth and yes using this application, all the NSF mailboxes are flawlessly transferred to Outlook PST file. I am excited to know that the original NSF file contents are not altered even if the NSF file is too large to handle.

The NSF to PST Converter permits us to view the NSF contents like the emails, contacts, journals, calendars, etc. within the application.  This SysInspire NSF to PST Converter allowed me to directly convert Lotus Notes NSF files to Outlook PST format with the original configuration.

The folder or subfolder hierarchy of the NSF will not be hampered at all and how can I forget, even your email contents like the bcc, cc, to, from, etc. can be migrated smoothly. The resultant PST file that is saved in the desired location will be prevailing the same as the source NSF file.

If you want a suitable NSF file converter, just you have to download the SysInspire NSF to PST converter from the official website. You can go for the free version where you will have to save 25 items per folder.

More info:- NSF file converter 

Free NSF to PST Conversion is the exporter software to export Lotus Notes to Outlook PST on Windows. It consents you to convert batch NSF files into Outlook which not believable with the manual steadfastness. It eases you to export NSF emails, contacts, notes, calendars to Outlook without losing any internal formatting.

- See more at https://www.sametools.com/convert/nsf/

Many tools available on the internet for Lotus Notes to Outlook Migration but if you are looking for a perfect and Reliable tool then I want to suggest you try this Lotus Notes to Outlook Migrater Application that can Convert your NSF file to PST file in just a few clicks. this Application also allows Customers to Save NSF files to PST, MBOX, EML, EMLX, MSG, Office 365, and Live Exchange Server. this Software also has a Selective Migration Option where you can simply Select your desire files and migrate them in just a few seconds, this feature saves you a lot of time.

eSoftTools Lotus Notes NSF to Outlook PST converter software is an appropriate solution for NSF file to PST migration. It can efficiently export all the mailbox items of Lotus Notes NSF files along with attachment, calendar, contacts, journals, emails, etc. into usable Outlook PST files. This application gives more formats options from Lotus Notes to Outlook.

Read more - Lotus notes batch export

Without losing the originality of folder hierarchy and metadata integrity, the customer can export entire lotus notes data into Outlook PST formats and multiple file-formats such that – EML, EMLX, CSV, HTML, MSG, MBOX, PDF, vCard, vCal files, and many more. 

It provides a preview option to view your lotus notes data before the conversion. The NSF to PST Converter Software safely export lotus notes data into cloud-storage applications such as – Live Outlook, Live Exchange Server, and Office365 accounts. 

Login or Signup to post a comment