Start a new topic

NSF Converter PST

Get instant conversion from Lotus Notes by using eSoftTools NSF to PST Converter Software. It is a time saving tool which can migrate single or bulk NSF files into PST with a single click. Through this application users can recheck all selective elements of NSF file by live preview. It takes minimum space in your system and saves all emails into PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, HTML, MBOX, VCF, CSV, ICS, Gmail, Yahoo, Office 365 and Zimbra. You easily check all processes without any charges by a free trial demo.

Get More - NSF Converter PST

1 Comment

If you are looking for a solution to Migrate Lotus Notes file to PST file, then I want to tell you a solution with the help of which I converted my Lotus Notes NSF file to PST file by just following a few steps. This Application easily Migrate your single and multiple NSF files to Outlook PST file at one time. You can use the free demo version of this Application without any hassle and then when you are satisfied with the results of this application, you can buy the full license version of it.

Visit here: NSF Converter PST

Login or Signup to post a comment